Skip to main content

Prove your faith in God!

I have always shared a peculiar relationship with God. I mean I do not visit temples much, I do not fast, I do not light a lamp every morning at home, I don’t chant bhajans sitting in front of God, I do not offer him food before I eat, I don’t offer money to temples, I don’t do any of the defined things which can prove my faith in God. But is doing these defined things the only way which can identify my faith in God and label me as a believer in him. Despite of not doing any of these things, I can say very strongly that I do believe in him. I don’t do any of the defined things but I do things which I feel God would be happy to see me doing! And that is my way of showing love and faith in my diety!

I think rather than visiting temples, people should visit orphanages and just have a word with the orphans who will be immensely happy to see people caring about them!  Rather than fasting, just thank God once everyday to give you the food of the day! Rather than lighting a lamp every morning, just think about him once every morning when you open your eyes! Rather than sitting and chanting bhajans in front of him for hours, just talk to him sincerely for 5 mins daily! Rather than offering food to God statues (which definitely goes waste afterwards), just give it to some person who would be hungry or atleast give to some street animals! Rather than giving money in temples, give it in some orphanage or in some old age home! It will help somebody needing it!

This is all I think can define your faith in your God! He will definitely be happy to see you doing these things and will agree to your faith in him. Doing worldly defined things will only prove your faith in God in front of people. And only losers tend to prove something in front of other people!
I also believe that he would be sitting somewhere on the seventh sky and noticing everybody! I mean some power has to be there to run this wide and huge world! It just can’t go on by itself. Somebody has to be there who manages this complex thing of life and death. And if somebody wouldn’t have been there then I am sure Man would have been able to solve this mystery of life and death.
Anyways, coming back to God, want to mention here that I am a follower of Lord Ganesh. And this faith of mine in him is not recent; its been there since childhood: since I could remember I understood the meaning of God. He has a sort of energy, some sort of power. Whenever I see any of his statues, I feel like his eyes are speaking, his eyes are talking to me! This is the power this deity has! Just thinking about him makes me overwhelm. He has that effect on his devotees. Whenever I feel like asking something from him, I become wordless! I just keep on staring him and staring him and staring him. He never gave me a chance to put my wishes in words! Instead, whenever I think about him, I get a assurance in my heart that he knows all that I want and he will give me all that at the right time! This is what he is. The power, the command this God owns should be experienced, should be felt. I just get carried away whenever I think about him!

Even after my immense faith in him, I am not in favor of immersing his idol in water. And the reason, you would have known from my last post!

Anyways, trust him, have faith in him! And never ever worry about anything as he is there for and with everyone: people who believe him and even with people who don’tJ

Keep smilingJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wear your success and confidence like a T-Shirt and not a Tuxedo!

I was reading an interview of Priyanka Chopra in one of the magazines the other day and there was one thing which she said and which captivated my mind immediately and frankly, I do not remember anything from that interview apart from that one thing! To some ques, she replied “Wear your success and confidence like a T-Shirt and not like a tuxedo!!!” Wowww… what a saying and how true… If you can carry your success in a subtle and a causal way, nothing like it… But that’s an art! Believe me! Carrying your success in a positive and a natural way is really not easy! I mean its like being flamboyant but in a natural way! But the problem here is presenting this flamboyancy into a natural way sans attitude which most of the people, unfortunately are incapable of doing! Ahhhh…. And great are the people who sometimes cross limits of showing off! They just love to show off and cant live without it: They show off their wealth, their status, their success and some people are even much horrib

Dear Myntra and Flipkart, thanks for snatching away my freedom!

“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.”  ―  Charlotte Bront├л ,  Jane Eyre I am an avid Shopaholic, a compulsive one! At times, I feel this is some kind of a disorder I am going through. The moment my salary is credited into my account, I start shopping! And within the first week, I am broke, I am left with no bones! And the rest of the month goes in waiting for the next salary! Its like my wallet has a hole. I guess it has... Anyways, boom of the online shopping sites have actually galvanised this disorder, much to my disdain. The moment I get little time in office, at home or for that matter anywhere on this planet, I just open my laptop and start browsing, drooling over the thousands and thousands of pretty shoes, dresses, accessories, just craving to see them in my wardrobe! I just always open these sites with an idea, rather a very clear one of 'window shopping' but then, in the middle I don't know what

The transformation of an arranged marriage to a love one!

“If I get married, I want to be very married.”  ― Audrey Hepburn Arranged marriages: Lets look at what wikipedia says about it: Arranged marriage is a type of marital union where the bride and groom are selected by a third party rather than by each other. It was common worldwide until the 18th century. Wait a second, does that say '18th century'. Yes, it indeed does. The world has moved on, and we, Indians are stuck, stuck in between a combat. A fight of deciding where to go, which side to choose and whom to follow: our old traditional culture or the west.  Anyways, arranged marriages still accounts for an overwhelming majority of marriages that happens on our land. Though we do celebrate love, but only in movies and we are doing that since last 4 decades, but when it comes to applying it literally, it suddenly becomes a stigma! Love marriages are still considered a taboo in major parts of our society. Anyways, I am definitely not here to make